Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A New and Informative Blog!

My good friend, Krista Ingram, has a blog!!!! Krista has not only been a good friend for the past several years, but also our realtor. So, if you're looking into purchasing or selling a home or just interested in the current housing market, check her out!

For her blog go here.

For her website go here.

P.S. When I say check her out, I only mean her website and/or blog. She's married, fellas, to my boss. Who, coincidentally, has a blog that you can find here.

P.P.S. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "What a suck-up. Promoting her boss' wife's website in order to gain some sort of promotion in her own job. Brown-noser!" That is unequivocally untrue!! I am greatly offended by you for thinking such things about me! I would never... hey, wait a second... now that I think about what you're thinking about, I guess it couldn't hurt...

No comments: